Special Events in 2016 include:
- February 27: 12th Annual Girlfriends' Tea, Boulevard Baptist Church Christian Activities Center. Contact: Carrie Binnicker, 222-3500
- March 5: Triple Threat Concert and Dessert Party featuring entertainer Matt Cordell as Elvis, Bobby Darin and Jason Aldean, at Williamston Town Hall. Contact: Donna Whitt, 864-933-6318 or BusyDW@aol.com
- March10: Our 13th Birthday Party...and Verandah Tag Sale
- April 15: Dancing for Our Heroes, presented by Rotary Club of Greater Anderson and featuring Angie Stringer and Chase Heatherly as our dancers, at the Civic Center of Anderson. Visit the Dancing for Our Heroes page on Facebook!
- June 21: Inaugural Heroes of Hope and Remembrance honoring our 1st Heroes - Dr's. Rajeev and Ravinder Malik, Civic Center of Anderson
- August 26: People's Bank Midnight Flight Light the Night hosted by the Cancer Association of Anderson
- September 24, 9 am: Challenge To Conquer Cancer Ride from Greenville, SC to Lewiston, Maine
- September 24, 7pm: 14th Annual Concert of Hope and Remembrance, Boulevard Baptist Church
- November 19, 2 pm until: Sunset Grill Benefit for CAA
BBQ Plates, Raffles, Door Prizes and Live Music
1903 Highway 29 North, Anderson. For More Info: 864.222.2255
- November 29: An Evening with Michael O'Brien, A Christmas Concert at the Civic Center of Anderson
- September 24: October 2: Challenge to Conquer Cancer Ride To Maine
- December 1: Give Back Day at Panera Bread
- December 6: Sip and Shop at CAA
- December 7: Jean Mahaffey's 70th Birthday to benefit CAA
- December 12: Give Back Day at Arnold's
- December 13: Kick Off for "Heads Up" - a support group and resource for those battling head, neck and thyroid cancers.
- December 31, 6 pm until 1 am: Warrior Ball 2016 - New Year's Eve Masquerade Ball at the Civic Center of Anderson
Special Events in 2017 include:
- January 15: First Flight Camp for the Color Run
- February 18: Girlfriend's Tea at the Civic Center of Anderson
- March TBD: Our 14th Birthday Party...and Verandah Tag Sale
- April 8, 8 am: Color Me Pink Run at the Civic Center of Anderson
- April TBD: Dancing for Our Heroes, presented by Rotary Club of Greater Anderson and featuring Sarah Gregorich and Dennis Adams as our dancers, at the Civic Center of Anderson. Visit the Dancing for Our Heroes page on Facebook!
- April 28-29: Fishing Tournament to benefit CAA and Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- May TBD: Heroes of Hope and Remembrance
- May TBD: Hot Air Affair to benefit CAA & Veterans Voice
- August/September TBD: People's Bank Midnight Flight Light the Night hosted by the Cancer Association of Anderson
- September TBD: Concert of Hope & Remembrance
- November TBD: 2nd Annual Christmas Extravaganza
- December 31: 2nd Annual Warrior Ball because Warriors come in all shapes and sizes!